Skip to Content
Grilled Lobster Tails
- 2 x 8oz lobster tails
- Salt & Pepper
- ½ cup salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Slice your lobster tails down the middle and pull the meat out from the center and lay it on top of the shell
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Preheat your Schwank Grill to 1500 Degrees for 5 minutes.
- Place the butter, garlic, and parsley down into the drip tray while the grill preheats.
- Add your lobster tails to the cooking grate and raise up until they are about 1 to 2 inches from the burners. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Lower the grate and pull the tails out. Flip them horizontally and raise the grate back up. Cook for another 30 to 45 seconds until the meat is cooked through.
- Remove the lobster from the grate and pour the garlic parsley butter on top. Serve immediately.