Skip to Content
- 2 x 5oz salmon fillets, no thicker than 1” at the thickest part
- 2oz Krabstick, finely chopped
- 2oz, 26/30 ct, cooked shrimp
- 2 tbsp Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- ¼ tsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ tsp sesame seeds, divided
- 2 tsp chives, finely sliced, divided
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, Sriracha and sesame oil until combined well. Then add the shrimp and krabstick, until coated evenly. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Pre-heat your Schwank Grill for 5 minutes with your grill grate in place and set to Level 1.
- Spray your salmon fillets with non-stick spray on both sides.
- Have your seafood/mayo mix ready on standby when starting to cook the salmon. This should come out of the fridge just before you cook the salmon.
- Season your salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Place the naked salmon on the grill grate.
- Let your Salmon cook for approximately 4-4 ½ minutes depending your desired doneness. For increased accuracy, use a food thermometer to determine the desired temperature.
- Slide out the grill grate and top each salmon fillet with ½ of the seafood/mayo mix. Slide the grill grate back into the Schwank Grill. Now raise the grill shelf to Level 2.
- Cook for additional 2-2 ½ minutes.
- Optional: serve with white or Jasmine rice and blanched bok choy, or your favorite green vegetable.
- Serve immediately. Top each fillet with half of the sesame seeds and half of the chives.